Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Week 6, 2010

One of my goals was to see if I could go 6 weeks without a repeat recipe, and I am proud to say I did it!! I seriously think; dinnertime is better at our house, even the children who I was trying to please are enjoying most of the new recipes and the variety.
Meal ideas for this week include at crock pot roast chicken, a recipe that is new to us, but I learned the one week I did not include a crock pot recipe, my schedule really needed one. DH loves the seafood enchiladas and the kids are okay with them. I am also going to try creamy baked chicken, a recipe I borrowed from another blog a couple of months ago and am so sorry to say I did not copy the name of the blog or blogger to give credit. I know it caught my eye and had several good reviews.
I hope everyone is thinking about their favorite recipe to post so they can be entered into the drawing for the Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop and the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set. More information can be found under the blog from week 5.
Looking forward to hearing from you, Sherri

Crock pot Roast Chicken
Seafood Enchiladas
Baked Penne Pasta
Creamy Chicken
Ham Steak with Maple and Mustard Glaze

For more recipes and meal ideas visit: http://sharemealideas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment