Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 7, 2010

So this week I am once again asking for your help. When I started this, I somewhat mapped out the first 6 weeks of menus. Now I am working on the next few weeks and I have some ideas, but am looking for some more new ideas, or it is going to be repeats!!! haha, My family is so excited about the new non repeating weekly menu, but they are going to start asking for their favorites to return. Hence, a favorite at our house meatloaf is making the first repeat of the year. I am going to try Sesame Chicken a recipe I found on the Allrecipes website, supposed to be kid friendly, and thanks to the Whole Foods website we are going to try Lasagna Rolls. The salmon recipe this week, is my favorite! It is called Red River Salmon, because in May the awesome Red River Salmon is available, but I love the recipe so much I fix it even if the salmon is not Red River, just wild. Thanks to Julie we are also going to try Garlic Chicken especially since her family has already approved it. (And a sneak peak at the following week, we are going to try Davids mixed grill with pork tenderloin.) A side note, try the Taco Salad that Kristin posted, I know for a fact that it is great, but my picky kiddos do not do mexican. Thanks for the posts! Did I say, I love new recipes! Funny, now my DD has started voicing her opinion on each dish as she starts dinner since she is used to the you have to try three bites, so mommy can talk about it on the blog. Best thing is she is pretty happy with our meals lately.
I hope everyone has an awesome Valentine's Day and don't forget to post your recipes for the drawings for the Pampered Chef Mix N Chop and the Bamboo Specialty Set. See week 5 for more info.
Sherri

Sesame Chicken Strips with Sweet Sauce
Lasagna Rolls
Red River Salmon
Meatloaf
Garlic Chicken

For more recipes and meal ideas go to: http://sharemealideas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment