Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

Week 8, 2010

Congratulations Kim for submitting 2 recipes to me and for winning the Mix n Chop. Please add your favorite recipes and receive an entry for each recipe in the end of the month drawing for the Bamboo Specialty Set.
This week I am going easy with rotisserie chicken, or the baked if you don't have a rotisserie. I plan to try the mixed grill pork tenderloin from David and piccata chicken from Patty. I know Patty plans to fix extra the first night and then serve the leftovers over alfredo pasta another night. I love trying the recipes suggested to me by our group. I am also trying the gorgeous george burger, that uses soy burgers, but I think it would also be good with turkey burgers, since it is supposed to be from a healthy heart site. And we are also having shrimp stir fry. I have a great sauce recipe which I just add to favorite veggies and shrimp this week, but you can always add other meats or go vegetarian.
I have to chuckle, my DD asked this week, "can we just have ravioli?" yes, the frozen kind from the bag. I think she is missing the old repeats!! So I guess I am doing pretty well in getting them all past the hum drum same old things and ready for some more favorites to appear again.
Wishing everyone a great week.
Sherri

Rotisserie Chicken
Mixed Grill Pork Tenderloin
Gorgeous George Burger
Chicken Piccata
Stir fry with shrimp

For more recipes and meal ideas go to: http://sharemealideas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment