Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 10, 2010 Meal Ideas

Wow, I can't believe this is the 10th week already. Congratulations to Pattyt for winning the Pampered Chef product in the 2nd drawing for February. A special thanks to everyone who has either submitted recipes or just given them to me. I love to cook when it is something new and recommended by friends.

This week I think I must be feeling a little brave as all the recipes are new to our family! One night we are trying fish fingers, oven fried fish sticks (not the kind from a box; lol). This is my quest to add more fish to our lives; and well, my Catholic friends love me since it is Lent. I am always on the lookout for new and yummy fish recipes so if you have any I would love to hear about them.

Also on the menu we are trying sesame-ginger turkey wraps. This is a slow cooker recipe, yea! I think you could easily use either dark or white meat based on your preference and I would also think you could substitute chicken if you prefer. Looks pretty simple to me. I am also trying maple glazed chicken and sweet potatoes. This one looks really easy also. I love maple syrup, as well as, sweet potatoes. Then compliments of our group we are trying Julie's spinach and cheese lasagna and Patty's Cheeseburger macaroni. Thanks ladies for these ideas.

I hope this is inspiring you to making your life easier by planning your meals in advance of the 5 o'clock crunch; I just can not believe I did not make myself do this before. Have a great week. Sherri

Spinach and Cheese Lasagna
Maple glazed chicken and sweet potatoes
Cheeseburger Macaroni
Sesame-ginger turkey wraps
Fish fingers

For more recipe ideas go to: http://sharemealideas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment