Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 12, 2010

This week we have crockpot fajitas and pork medallions both passed on from other members. And a second recipe for cheeseburger macaroni that is similar to the one we tried a week or two ago, but is slightly different. My philosophy is if you post or give me the recipe I will try it, and truthfully my DH commented again this last week, that he really likes the variety in our meals these days. I am also posting parmesan fish, as we love this and we are trying Teriaki chicken, lucked out that this is a grill recipe and it should be warm enough to grill this week! YEA!
I am looking for more crock pot/slow cooker recipes so please post your family favorites, or you can always email them to me and I will post them as I put them in the menu.
I am also going to try something new in the newsletter to just put the link for the blog in and then you go directly there for the recipes. I am hoping that some of you will comment at the end of the post and offer up ideas of what you are cooking this week, not necessarily the recipes, just some more ideas. (You can do this, by clicking on the word comment at the top of the post for the week and it will allow you to post comments.)
Don't forget the search button on the top of the recipe page, you can type in words, ie chicken, and it will bring up all the recipes pertaining to that word. I am going to be adding more topics such as side dishes, desserts, and triggers like slow cooker/crockpot to make the search feature even better.
Hope everyone has a great week and thanks for reading and participating!
Sherri

Cheeseburger macaroni II
Crock pot Fijitas
Parmesan Fish
Pork Medallions with balsamic-honey glaze
Teriyaki Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment