Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 13, 2010

This week we are going to have meatloaf, a family favorite, roma chicken and salmon. I am going to try tarragon chicken and I have had a request for stuffed shells. I do not have a recipe for stuffed shells, I think the last time I made them I used the recipe on the box. So if any of you have a good recipe I would love it, I would like to try cheese and spinach, but don't know if I can sneak the spinach in, I was thinking in half and then I would have backup of plain cheese without cooking another meal. I am always open to other ideas if you have any secrets that work at your house. Have a great week!
Sherri

Meatloaf
Tarragon Chicken
Stuffed Shells
Roma Chicken
Red River Salmon

For more meal ideas please visit: http://sharemealideas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment