Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Week 16, 2010

I am going to start with a huge thanks to Patty one of our readers, who stepped up last week and submitted a couple of recipes to help get me out of my slump. The weather has cooled a bit and now I feel a little more like cooking. Looking forward to trying Baked BBQ chicken and Almond Crusted Turkey! I think it will be nice enough to have pizza on the grill, oh have you tried it? And I am going to try a new recipe, Island Chicken; I found at a cute website called Annie's Eats. We will also add a little Baked Penne to satisfy my need for easy and kidsItalian fix.
As always, I want to know what you are cooking so I can try new recipes or even just be inspired by something we have not had in a while. Do I sound like a I am begging? I feel like it, pleeeeeaaase. Feel free to post your eating challenges as a well, for example: my kids rarely do casseroles, they don't care for Mexican, but they do eat Asian inspired and most "kid" food, or even if you have a specific allergy or food dislike, I know cheese fits both of these for some families. Maybe we can team up and find new answers to the "what's for dinner" issue.
Have a fantastic week,
Sherri

Baked Barbecue Chicken
Grilled Pizza
Island Chicken
Almond Crusted Turkey
Baked Penne

No comments:

Post a Comment