Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Week 14, 2010 Meal Ideas

This week we are having Italian chicken, I think I will marinate in italian salad dressing and cook on the grill, if you don't want to grill I found a recipe for italian chicken in the slow cookers, I never thought to just throw it in the crock pot with italian dressing. I am trying Mac and Cheddar Cheese with chicken and broccoli from Rachel Ray for the kids as the next night we are having Veggie Sandwiches and the kids will be having something else. I am also going to make beef stroganoff in the slow cookers and going to try chicken lo mein from Family fun since my kids "usually" like asian food. Have a great week and don't forget to let me know what you are cooking this week.

Sherri

Italian Chicken
Mac n Cheddar Cheese
Veggie Sandwiches
Beef Stroganoff
Chicken Lo Mein

No comments:

Post a Comment