Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Meal Ideas for week 23, 2010

Hello all,

Did you miss me? I have to confess, I was feeling the cooking burnout and never got around to meal planning for the week last week, wow was that a mistake! In general, everyday, I was in my old boat of its dinner time and I don't know what we are having, and I was not in the mood to cook, so I am back to making my life simpler and meal planning again. As always, I am looking for your great summer recipes to expand my summer menu, which as you can see contains a lot of grilling. I am making grilled pork chops one night and there is no recipe as I am just basting them with barbecue sauce and grilling. I am also making veggie sandwiches which you know my kids don't eat, but DH and I love them so the kids will have something else along side. Hope you have a great week, talk to you soon.


Grilled Pizza
Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
Grilled Pork Chops with barbecue sauce
Blue Cheese Burgers Deluxe
Veggie Sandwiches


As always to view these recipes and more please visit the recipe page at: sharemealideas.com

Thanks, Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment