Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Meal Ideas for Week 25, 2010

This week I plan to grill a lot, I heard the forecast was really hot and I am going easy. Monday I won't be home all day so we are having meatloaf, last time I made two and this one is frozen, it is thawing in the fridge now and will be ready to bake for dinner tomorrow. We are also going to have Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches, followed by Ham steak on the grill that should use the whole can of pineapple in two nights. A couple of weeks ago I planned to try Chicken Mozzarella Melt with bow tie pasta and never got around to it, so I am going to try it this week, and I thought we might also have Asian Sirloin Steak to finish off the week. I hope you will consider sharing what you like to serve on hot summer days.

Meatloaf

Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches
Grilled Ham Steak and Pineapple
Chicken Mozzarella Melt with Bow Tie Pasta
Grilled Asian Sirloin Steak

Thanks for joining us and I hope you are having a great summer.
For recipes and more meal ideas, please visit http://sharemealideas.com

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment