Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Week 24, 2010

This week I am going to try more than one new recipe, I am feeling bored again. I am trying the Island Chicken I previously posted and did not marinate long enough, and we are having chicken with cream of mushroom gravy, sounds kind of hot in this weather, but it sounds good to me, so I am cooking it! lol The new recipes are Portabella Burgers ( don't imagine the kids will eat these, but maybe I will get lucky - will have a back up for them), Crescent burgers (hopefully these will make it up to the kids) and Unstuffed tilapia.

Unstuffed Tilapia
Crescent Burgers
Island Chicken
Grilled Portabella Burgers
Chicken with Cream of Mushroom Gravy

As always find these recipes and more at: http://sharemealideas.com/

Have a great week,
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment