Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 2, 2010

It seems my children are opposed to "new" things, but that does not hinder my goals, so this week we are trying one new recipe, creamy rice chicken, and I am trying tater tot casserole again, but this week I am going to make with green beans and separate it out on their plate to see if they will eat it as they do not really like foods mixed together. I tried the oven fried chicken once before and they loved it, I am convinced that the panko bread crumbs are the secret! Also I am using turkey tenderloins in the honey mustard chicken for a slightly different flavor. Let me know what your children are eating and if you try any of these ideas. Have a great week. Sherri
This weeks menu is: (click on title to link to recipe)

Honey Mustard Turkey

Lasagna
Oven Fried Chicken
Tater Tot Casserole
Creamy Rice Chicken


No comments:

Post a Comment