Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 3, 2010

Wow, week 3, I can not tell you how much I love that I am not stressed at the end of the day trying to figure out what to cook for dinner! I am also going to post the new menu for the week on Fridays instead of Sundays so that if you needed to grocery shop during the weekend you will have the new menu ideas. I am excited to see what everyone else is cooking (hint, hint); I want this to be interactive. ; )

This week the kids are out of school a couple of days so I am fixing homemade pizza, one night, they love this activity. I posted the dough recipe I use when time is short, and then everyone tops with their favorite ingredients. I love to see who gets creative. We are having stuffed peppers, my kids usually eat the filling only, usually the left over part I put around the peppers. The French dip recipe is great, but it does contain a beer, I don’t usually notice the kids doing anything weird after it has cooked all day, who knows maybe they sleep better that night! The new recipe this week is the chicken and sour cream burritos. I love this recipe, but have never been brave enough to try it on my kids, who are not big fans of Mexican (I know, how that can be??) So we’ll see what happens.

The week’s menu ideas are below, as always click the link if you want to go to the recipe. Sherri


Homemade pizza

Chicken and dumplings

French Dip sandwiches

Stuffed peppers

Chicken and sour cream burritos

No comments:

Post a Comment