Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Week one menu

Well, here we go! Below are 5 dishes I am planning for this week with a link to the recipes. I will let you know how the new recipe goes with the family after I serve it. Since the site is new I am very interested in feedback on recipes and suggestions for things you would like or not like to see on this site. I want it to be a great resource for us all. Please note that I am planning rotisserie chicken, as I have a rotisserie, but I am providing a recipe for oven baked rotisserie chicken that is good too. The new recipe is Seasame noodles that I plan to add leftover chicken to. Don't forget I would love to hear from you and what you are planning this week also.
Sherri

Parmesan Baked Alaska Cod
Meatloaf
Rotisserie Chicken
Beef Stroganoff (crockpot recipe)
Seasame Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment